October 23, 2007

Greetings!

Well it's been a while since I posted anything so I thought I would say hello to everyone.

What a busy, busy time with Pride Fest and then Carmen's service, a Board meeting and our regular Wed. night service last week! I must say it wore me out.

Thanks for all of the prayers for me. I can feel them. And with Bea and Kevin on the cruise I need more prayer this week than last!!!

Hopefully things will slow down next week and I can post more. Until then, keep trusting in God who causes all things to work together for good. SYS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure is good to read your blog again! I'm not in P'cola but I'm sure God is listening to my prayers from Texas for all of you!
I may leave Florida but I always take you with me in my heart & prayers.
Your web site is awsome and gets better every time I log in.
Love you all Naomi